NAME / COMPANY NAME; Frame Sik International Access Floors SA,
ACTIVITY / CORPORATE PURPOSE Manufacture Raised Access Floors
HOME; C / Gran Bretaña 11-13 –Pol Ind La Estación. Griñón, 28971 (MADRID), with email: email@example.com
TELEPHONE; +(34) 696462096
WEB PAGE: www.accessfloorsfs.com/es
REGISTRATION DATA IN THE COMMERCIAL REGISTRY
RM, (8) T 0F0 SEAT 10/1347837. FOLIO 124. FP 06/12/20. PROT 2020/1134 / N / 05/06/2020
DATE 06/26/20. N INPUT 1/2020 06 / 68,494.0
PRES; CARLOS JAVIER MAHILLO ANDUEZ
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its implementing regulations, we offer you the following information of interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HANDING
Your data will be processed by Frame Sik International Access Floors SA, with CIF: A-88629621 and address at C / Gran Bretaña 11-13 –Pol Ind. La Estación. Griñón, 28971 (MADRID), with email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW YOUR DATA WILL BE HANDED/USED AND STORED
Frame Sik International Access Floors SA, informs you that it will only use your data for legitimate purposes, such as:
• Compliance with our contractual and / or commercial relationship: your data will be processed to be able to maintain and fulfill the obligations derived from our contractual and / or commercial relationship.
• Compliance with legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.)
• Sending informative communications about possible incidents or computer security breaches.
For any other purpose that has been previously and expressly authorized by you, such as:
• Sending offers and commercial promotions on our products and / or services.
• For the transfer of your data to group companies of which we have previously informed you.
• Sending offers and promotions from other group companies of which we have previously informed you
• To participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your resume or have registered in the selection processes.
• Prepare a commercial profile based on the information provided by you in order to show or send you personalized advertising based on your consumption habits and / or preferences. Said profile can be made through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on said profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
WHO DO WE GIVE YOUR DATA?:
Your data may be transferred or communicated to those entities or administrations that are strictly necessary to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the freely accepted commercial relationship, to those entities or administrations to which we have the obligation to do so in compliance with any Law, as well as well as those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorized us.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?:
Your data will be kept for the duration of our contractual and / or commercial relationship, the time necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, and the limitation period of the pertinent legal actions. In any case, we will proceed to erase your data when you request its deletion in the terms provided by Law.
You may exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request together with a photocopy of your ID / passport to the following address: by Frame Sik International Access Floors SA, with CIF: A-88629621 and address at C / Gran Bretaña 11-13 –Pol Ind. The Station. Griñón, 28971 (MADRID), with email: email@example.com
Information: You can ask us to inform you if we process your personal data.
Access: You can ask us to inform you about the personal data that we have included in our files and the purposes for which they have been collected.
Rectification: You can ask us to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Opposition: You can request that your personal data not be processed.
Right of Limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the following conditions is met:
a) The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data and while the accuracy of the same is verified.
b) The treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
c) The person responsible no longer needs the personal data, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defende of claims;
d) The interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
Right of Portability: You will have the right to receive the data that you have provided us in a structured format, of common usage and/or mechanical reading, as long as the information is automated, however we reserve the right to transmit this information to another person in your organisation at the same time.
MINORS AND DISABLED:
In the case of persons under 16 years of age or incapable, you must